Regrettably we do not have a customer car park at Paignton, Goodrington or Kingswear.
At Paignton there are a number of local car parks to choose from. Just click on the car parks links below for details.
- Great Western car park, Station Lane
- Station Lane car park. Station Lane
- Churchward Road car park, Churchward Road
- Victoria car park, Garfield Road
- Crown & Anchor car park, Crown and Anchor Way (10 minute walk)
- Roundham Road car park, Cliff Lane (10-15 minute walk)
At Goodrington use the car park adjacent to or opposite the station (postcode TQ4 6LP).
All the above are operated by Torbay Council - weekly car park tickets can be obtained from local Tourist Information Centres.
Churston has free car parking but it is very limited.
The only car park at Kingswear is the Marina car park (postcode TQ6 0AA) and it is very limited. This car park is privately owned and charges apply.
River Boats & Buses
Dartmouth Embankment (postcode TQ6 9BH). Park and Ride available (postcode TQ6 9LW) - situated at the top of Dartmouth on the A3122 opposite Sainsbury's. There is a short-stay car park in the town centre (postcode TQ6 9NF), (maximum of 3 hours), opposite the Embankment.
Totnes Steamer Quay (postcode TQ9 5AL). There is plenty of all day parking here but it is owned by South Hams District Council, so charges apply.